Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have sent stuff out to other moms, but now I am overdue!! with baby #2 and need a few more nb dipes. I have one nb dipe JenninSeattle sent me
and I bought five used Kls size 0's off a mom on Tpost. I really could use some more nb dipes if anyone has any they'd like to fairy!!

EDITED: Thank you diaper fairy, I am so thankful for the two dipes coming my way!! Thank you again!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
where in AL are you? what exactly do you need? I have nooo idea how this works btw, I just noticed you were a bama mom (me too
) and ISO nb dipes (i am cleaning out my stash)

heather

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
The women here have been more than nice to me in my need for diapers for my baby- and I have a wonderful red wool crochet (sp) cover NB size. My girl was a major major peer and we used it maybe 2 times and it was a trade I got from another mama here who used it maybe 2 or 3 times. So it is like new and as long as your baby does not pee like a race horse it should work great
I have been holding on to it wanting to fairy it to someone in need- because I have been so nicely faired and loved here.

PM me your addy and I will send it out to you- if you are going to use wool

are you using prefolds?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts