Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10,292 Posts
Yes, I totally agree. They are taking over so much even I am getting sick of them!

I am afraid if they go to the TP we will become deluged with requests from people who are not on the list and I will spend all day every day explaining what you have to do etc... I agree that they need their own place to be because I think it may be putting off newbies and old timers alike but I wish they could have their own place within the Diapering sub-forum. I don't want to be responsible for handling non-diaper related fairying, KWIM?

I REALLY appreciate MDC being willing to work with us on this because I think the DF has been a great thing for a lot of our mamas... but I do agree that it is taking over and needs a separate place to be and whether that is an entire forum or a daily or weekly thread I am also on the fence. I'm not too pro it leaving the Diapering sub-forum though.

· Registered
10,292 Posts
No, sorry, it's not limited to Diapering mamas only. We made a requirement of posts (50, I think...) and time spent being a member before you could join up. You also had to provide your info before you can get anyone else's info.

What I meant was that I already get several emails a week asking me for people's info from people who have not signed up, either the requestor or the requestee. I can't maintain a list of everyone's addresses at MDC so it has to be limited to people who have signed up. Did I explain that right? It's not limited to Diapering folks only, although we are fairying, probably, 99% diapering items.

· Registered
10,292 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynthia Mosher
We have a member calling for a closure of the Fairy lists due to members taking advantage of such giving. What would you all have to say to that?
I'd like to know the specifics of this. I mean, I think we have all seen obvious fishing for fairy items... is that what you mean?

I'm all for moving it to the TP... actually, I think I am about to resign from Fairy Moderatorship anyway so I probably should not weigh in anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.