Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
11,444 Posts
I'm all about a subforum... That means, i guess, that I agree with Raven...Gee, who knew? :LOL The subforum idea would give everyone a specific place to go and find what they are looking for. Although, if you aren't keen on the idea, a sticky would work for me. Of course, that's alreay been discussed, huh? I have no original ideas at ALL!

· Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Oh, come on... Sorry about the disrespect, but, really. Of course there is going to be some advantage taking. I mean, with over 15000 members, there has got to be a few bad apples. It is unrealistic to think otherwise. I understand that, if people are requesting it, then the idea must be put forward, but this is just too much. The fairy circle is random, and gifts of monetary value need not be sent. I am of the opinion that if I am to send something of monetary value to someone I have never met IRL, then it is just the luck of the draw so to speak.

So, I guess, my vote on this is a resounding NO of epic proportions.
:

The majority of those at MDC are decent people who are here for support, advice, and like-minded conversation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.