Mothering Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,292 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynthia Mosher
We have a member calling for a closure of the Fairy lists due to members taking advantage of such giving. What would you all have to say to that?
I'd like to know the specifics of this. I mean, I think we have all seen obvious fishing for fairy items... is that what you mean?

I'm all for moving it to the TP... actually, I think I am about to resign from Fairy Moderatorship anyway so I probably should not weigh in anymore.

·
Premium Member
25,974 Posts
Therre was a complaint from a member who gave to a mama in the Christmas Poor thread. She feels that from information she has received from others at other board communities that the member is not needy and is scamming MDC members for gifts. She's calling for protection of the community through a stop to such giving threads.

Need I say We won't be agreeing with her?

·
Premium Member
25,974 Posts
Hi fairy mamas

So sorry for the delay. I've set up a subforum for "MDC Giving" and further subforums for MDC Fairy MDC Diaper Fairy and Random Acts of Kindness.

So now I'll advise the mods to move the threads on their boards to these specific areas. Anything else?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.