Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Hi Everyone-</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have developed a new program designed to help individuals and families use homeopathy easily, and safely with no appointments needed, affordable rates, and with education in mind so there can be a homeopath in every home! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>In order to test my program out and get it rolling, I am looking for 15-20 families to be part of a 3-month pilot program for FREE. </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">What you get: </span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">- professional homeopathic prescriptions for acute needs</span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">-access to daily call-in hours for acute ailments: injuries, colds/flus, first aid needs (burns, stings, etc...), etc... basically, anything that isn't a chronic condition. </span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">- education: if you already use homeopathy, you can call in if you tried a remedy and it didn't work, you're trying to choose and you're stumped, you just have question. </span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">- newsletters with remedy suggestions and tips</span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">What you need to do: </span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">- normally, this is a pay-per-month program, but I am looking for 15-20 families to help me get it off the ground and test it out for me.</span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">- <strong>you pay *nothing* but commit to using the program for 3 months</strong> and responding to monthly surveys about what's working, not working etc...</span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">- if you like it, at the end of the month you can sign on for a discount</span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">- if you don't have a kit already, you will need to purchase one and I have mini-kits for about $15. </span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">Check out my webpage for detailed information about the program: <a href="http://www.concentrichealing.com/#!homeopath-at-home/c2qk" target="_blank">www.concentrichealing.com</a></span></p>
<p><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">Considerations:  </span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">- You do not have to live in Maine (where I live), because this is call-based. In fact, i would love to have folks from all over. </span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">-You do not have to have any experience with homeopathy, just a willingness to try (in fact, it's a great, easy-peasy way to try it out!) </span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">- </span><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">Homeopathy is especially excellent for babies and pregnant mothers. </span><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><br style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">Let me know if you are interested by messaging me your email address and I will get you more detailed information. And- feel free to spread the word! I would like to recruit folks by the end of the month and run the pilot March-April-May. Thanks!!</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:17px;">(there are some great threads here on Mothering.com about homeopathy and members who have lots of experience, so check out some threads in Health and Healing to get a sense of what others may be using it for). </span></p>

Reactions: InfiJess
1 - 1 of 1 Posts