Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind me posting here, but I'm from Hiddenlight, an independent production company based in the UK. We're making a pilot for an American network. The pilot will be looking at reuniting families that have become fractured when some members have different belief systems from others. And where loved ones are concerned that members of their family are developing beliefs that are becoming extreme. We want to focus on trying to bring a family back together and overcome their differences.

We are interested in speaking to people whose relationships with family members have broken down due to their beliefs / non beliefs and would like our help in trying to reunite and bring reconciliation. It would be great to hear about your experiences. If you're interested in hearing any more - even for an initial research call - please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What are the Cause of narcolepsy?
Narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder that results in excessive daytime sleepiness. The cause is unknown, but it may be related to the immune system, brain chemistry, or genetics. Narcolepsy can be debilitating and often requires medication and therapy to manage. There is no cure for narcolepsy, but treatments are available that can help improve symptoms. Read more here Narcolepsy: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts