Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be traveling to visit my in-laws when I'm 32 weeks pregnant. I'm not anticipating any complications or pre-term labor or anything, but I'd like to be equipped with a name/number just in case... rather than just chancing the yellow pages.

So... any recommendations? I'd normally ask for midwives, too... but I'm think that if I should need someone at that stage I'd get referred over to an OB anyway.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
I am in the process of moving to Tallahassee and I have heard good things about Dr. Wah with Azalea Women's Healthcare (I think that is the name of it). Also, you can check with the Midwives at The Birth Cottage (Layla Swisher is the one I have talked to) for more recommendations.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, ladies! I've saved all the info I've gotten.

We'll only be there for a week, so these are "just in case" contacts. I highly doubt a midwife would go anywhere near a mom giving birth at 32 weeks... but I would be willing to contact them first.

I appreciate the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.