Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are they? We have barbies (which were all gifted to her) and some plastic locking beads from like, oh, two years ago (my oldest is 3 y 8 mo), and we need some inspiration. We had fishes, which she liked, but they are all...gone. Not sure where.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
My kids are in the bath right now - they play with empty soap bottles, washcloths, and a few boats that I just bought. They have two cheap plastic boats and then a bigger boat that they can take a bunch of stuff off and build different boats. I think Matchbox makes it and I got it on clearance after the holidays.<br><br>
They also play with mask and snorkel sets sometimes.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
We used to have a bunch of rubber squeaky type bath toys until I cut one open to find some kind of disgusting, slimy black fungus growing inside.<br><br>
Now we're down to a plastic pitcher, 2 plastic cups and a couple of big plastic spoons. My kids are perfectly happy.<br><br>
peace, Beth

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Peri bottles leftover from homebirths, large cool whip containers (or any large plastic bucket type container), washcloths, rinsed out shampoo/conditioner bottles, foam letters....<br><br>
We used to have some small sized watering cans, but those got moved outside. We also really like sponges cut up into small/funky shapes.

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
- empty bottles/cups<br>
- stacking/sieve cups<br>
- foamy shapes that stick to the walls<br>
- things that squirt (peri bottles, squirting toys)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts