Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this has been asked before but I went back a few pages and went to FAQ but did not see it.

I am looking for AIOs and pockets.
NOT FBs
Snaps, not velcro
No suedecloth
Solids or prints - I like variety

Any suggestions would be appreciated

TIA,
Keri

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Agree with PP, best pockets for us are Swaddlebees, GAD, and Snap-ez (but they are $$), for an AI2 I have fallen in love with the new baby soft wraps! www.babysoftwraps.com So yummy! We also have swaddlebees AIO, but they take so long to dry, I am now a proponent of the AI2 with snap in soakers! Pockets are great, but once they are wet they need to go to the pail. With the AI2s I have extra soakers and when we are out I can just change the soaker not the whole diaper! LOVE IT!

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all your replies.
I like snap ins but DH doesn't - he doesn't like getting pee on his fingers

I can barely get my arm in a medium Swaddlebees so I know DH wouldn't be able to stuff them, just too narrow,
I'll definitely look into the snap-ez. I have embroidered a few for customers over the years but have never tried them myself.
Even though I am not a fan of velcro I may get 1 or 2 BGs for DH.
I had forgotten about Very Baby, I had one of their NB AIOs and really liked it.

Keri

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
if you can tolerate the velcro, my DH and I both love the happy heiny velcro diapers (they also have a version that has both snaps and velcro so you could technically use the snaps - but I havent tried them yet) The pockets are larger than some of the others I've used (i.e. DH has no problem stuffing them and I can triple stuff with np - even 2 whole prefolds). For ease of use I just stuff them when I am putting them away and we just pop in an extra insert if we're using them for night time.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just received our GADS and love them! They fit better then our Fuzzi Bunz and BGs 2.0s. They are so pricy though once you add the insert and shipping. I really want more but my DH is going to kill me if I spend much more on cloth diapers!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.