Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I haven't been around here much since I shortly after made the switch to cloth when my son was 4 mos old! Now he's 15 mo and walking!!! I once again need the advice of the all-knowing diaper hyenas!!!

I'm ready to branch out into AIOs for the summer. We go mostly coverless at home but I'd like a quick and easy option for when we head out. Once HUGE caveat though, must be relatively inexpensive (say less than $20) and readily available, no time for stalking for this mama!

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
I am going to second bumkins. I used to love them until I found this board... then I wanted to try all the WAHM ones. Now I am back to them because they are so cheap, and so trim under clothes.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheena
Sigh. I don't want to do it but:

Baby Bloomers

It's probably the best AIO I have ever owned. I wish I had another!!!

How do you think the sizings on these run? My little guy is about 14 pounds but tall and skinny. He is still in smalls on most of his diapers and even on almost the tightest settings. I was thinking about getting a small but maybe I should get the medium??

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristyH
How do you think the sizings on these run? My little guy is about 14 pounds but tall and skinny. He is still in smalls on most of his diapers and even on almost the tightest settings. I was thinking about getting a small but maybe I should get the medium??
Medium

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Hmmm... Stella is in a medium but she is short and chunky. I bet you would have a very trim fitting dipe with a small but if you got a medium there would be some room to grow. They are so amazingly wonderful. I hate myself for missing the sushi med at the last stocking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.