Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Favorite diaper here is a bikini-cut CuddleBun.

Why ?
- fits well
- one-sized
- not bulky
- attainable
- reasonbly priced

·
Registered
698 Posts
PMing you.

Right now I love our Patchwork Pixie fitteds. They are not completely unattainable and are super-trim on Cadie. I also love our Babybloomrs fitteds but they are limited and not being made regularly anymore.

Basically a trim, absorbant diaper that fits well (this week anyway
) is what I look for. You are welcome to try any that we have on for size!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I have a Nanipoo that i love. it is side snapping and has the sweetest patchwork outer fabric...And I just found some like it discounted at my local fabric store! Stoked
I also love my Honeyboy wool cover! Nice and roomy for night time stuffin!

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
El Bee. Extremely well-made out of high-quality materials, and great design. Yes, it's hyena, but you might be able to score a used one on Ebay or on the Trading Post.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Our all time favorite dipe is Eezi-Gear eezi- folds in the everybaby size.

They fit great for a very long time. No snaps or velcro to wear out. They dry fast and are super absorbant. You can also get them in cute colors.

Whats not to love

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
My favorite diapers are Fussybutt diapers! They are ultra-hyena and very difficult to obtain, but they are just so perfect. Gorgeous, perfect craftsmanship, attention to detail, well-made, absorbant, and they fit perfectly! What is not to love? Oh ... and organic fibers.

My second favorite diapers are Luxe . Pretty much for all of the same reasons as above.
Also super difficult to obtain, of course.
I wish I loved a diaper that isn't.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.