Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite fitted and/or AIO and favorite covers?

I got asked today what my girls want/need for christmas (somebody thinking way ahead of me
: ). I have decided that I will ask for diapes for the baby. I have mostly been using prefolds with covers and would love someone to my me more nice diapers!

I have two fitted FCB for fluffy mail and 2 prowrap AIO (newborn size, too small) and 4 WAHM fleece AIO. I have 2 wool covers and am in LOVE
with them! I also have a prowrap and a bummis cover.

I want to put together a list of diapes and sites of what I would like, so I am looking to the experts for your suggestions. If you can tell me what are your favorites and why and where to find them, I would really appreciate it!

thanks for any help!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I only have two fitteds. Both are Puffin Pants. www.puffinpants.com

I
them because they are cute, super absorbant and cost effective. They take a while to dry because of their absorbancy, but it's worth it when your child is a supersoaker.

Amy is great, she got the diapers to me in just a few days, from Alaska to NY.

Once I scrounge up some more $$$, I will definitely be getting more.

·
Registered
72 Posts
My favorite fitted is Kissaluvs.
My favorite AIO is Happy Heinys!! I have tons of fuzzi bunz but Im finding I really like the HHs with the Stuffins better.

Oh, I LOVE Little Lambs quick dry side snapping aio too!!!! Great prices and adorable, absorbant diapers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.