Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for your favorite lotions and what nots for this wonderfully itchy belly! :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
I am completely in love with Burt's Bees Milk & Honey lotion. It smells divine and it's thick and creamy and moisturizing. I could probably eat it because it smells so good. I used it all during my last pregnancy too and it kept me from being all super itchy all the time.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
I love the EMAB oil, but it really is pricey... so I usually only use it on my belly. For everything else, I just bought a big bottle of pure almond oil from Whole Foods and have been using that all over my body. I am totally in love with it! It smells wonderful and helps tremendously with the itch factor. Especially after shaving my legs!

Four Elements also makes some wonderful products that are made from ingredients grown on their own organic farm. http://www.fourelementsherbals.com/ I like to support them because it is such a great little company!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracymom1 View Post

For everything else, I just bought a big bottle of pure almond oil from Whole Foods and have been using that all over my body. I am totally in love with it! It smells wonderful and helps tremendously with the itch factor. Especially after shaving my legs!
Almond oil is lovely and extra lovely when used as a lubricant
winky.gif

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononose View Post

Another vote for Earth Mama Angel Baby stretch oil. I also really like their body butter. I used the oil for my last pregnancy, and also to put on my scar when doing massage.
May I ask if you are talking about perineal massage? I've been wondering what I should use for that. If not never mind me. LOL!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach03 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononose View Post

Another vote for Earth Mama Angel Baby stretch oil. I also really like their body butter. I used the oil for my last pregnancy, and also to put on my scar when doing massage.
May I ask if you are talking about perineal massage? I've been wondering what I should use for that. If not never mind me. LOL!
It says on the bottle that it can be used for perineal massage. I've also used it for shoulders/back etc massage. I was referring to caesarean scar massage, unfortunately.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Thank you both! I didn't know they made products spefically for that, that's great! I'll check out both options. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.