Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using a Diva-like cup for the last three years. Now that AF has returned, I'm trying to use the post-pg one. It's uncomfortable and the smaller one leaks. I've been using 'sposie pads/tampons
: for the last two cycles. I'm thinking about trying mama cloth. What is everyone's favorites and where is the best place to buy?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am partial to Amaz, www.amazpadz.com but I also like:

www.motherandmaiden.com
www.gladrags.com
www.thethreadedbranch.com

And of course my knock offs, that I made at home. I do have a long list going of pads that I want to try. I prefer flannel, cotton/fleece, bambo, minkee, or cotton/hemp as top layers. I hate microfleece as a top layer, but lots of women love it. For the waterproof barrier, I prefer flecce lightweight windpro or polar fleece.

HTH
Sumaiyah

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Daisy Girl Designs are my favorite... but good luck trying to score any
I have 4 liners from when she had instock customs... this was very early last year.

I really like Robin's Go With the Flow pads www.robinsfannyfluff.com

Sweetcheeks are my at-home work-horse. I often forget I'm wearing them though and because of no wings plop in the toilet they go.

I love the knock-off pads I've been making recently, but just need to customize the soaker before I'll use them exclusively.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Diaperware has a great selection!

I also like TLC Pads which are very affordable. They're made to order, but she's really fast!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I really, really like Freshies. I finally got enough Freshies to get rid of all my other pads. Diaperware.com is carrying them now.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
the only ones i have are from mother and maiden (someone posted that link already) and i love them

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
oh, and i got mostly flannel tops with fleece bottoms, and its great. i got one with a PUL bottom, and i dont like the PUL so much

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.