Mothering Forum banner

Favorite soaker pattern?

361 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  abbyskeeper
There are quite a few patterns online -- what's your favorite and why? Thanks!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
www.littleturtleknits.com Especially for a beginning knitter-- the patterns are very detailed and easy to follow, and Theresa helps out whenever you need it!

They're not free, but they are definitely worth the price!! I especially like the Hybrid Rib, and I just bought the Skirty pattern, can't wait to start it! her yarns are awesome too.

I have also heard good things about the Perfection Pants from Wooly Wonder (? not 100% sure on the site)
For just a soaker I really like www.fernandfaerie.com because it is customizeable-any size needles/yarn. Which is great when you don't have a lot of supplies.

I just bought the perfection pants-but I dont' know if you can do a soaker only with them-but they are a wonderful pattern too!

can't go wrong w/ either!
See less See more
The perfection pants are great - just like the fern and faerie, you can customize it w/any yarn and needles, and specifically to your child's measurements. I really like the gansey gusset it incorporates, too - gives it alot of ease through the crotch. You can make it as a soaker, shorts, capris - whatever you want!

I learned on the LTK original soaker pattern. It is a great basic pattern - I think I'd like to try the hybrid soaker too (and the skirty is definitely my next purchase!)

I definitely love the knit in the round patterns (both of these are in the round). I knit alot faster than I purl, so I can finish alot faster! Both Pamela and Theresa give excellent support and very detailed instructions.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.