Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some new ideas for things to do with a little one in the SF Bay Area. We are in the South Bay...done Bonfante Gardens, Happy Hollow, the Flea Market, Monterey Bay Aquarium, the beach, Sonoma...etc. So, what is your favorite thing to do? We don't mind driving a little ways.

· Registered
1,414 Posts
The Coyote Point Wildlife Museum in San Mateo is pretty interesting and fun. We also like the Oakland and SF Zoos. There is also a cool little museum/zoo in Palo Alto called the Jr. Museum. It's not very big, but it is free.

· Registered
761 Posts
Hi all! I'm in Vacaville and we shoot down to the city often to see my best gal pal and hang out. Where/what is Bonfante Gardens and Happy Hollow? Sounds interesting. We're going to take the toddler camping this summer for the first time...would like to go near the beach any suggestions? Any safety suggestions?

Here are a couple ideas to share. Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory in Petaluma. Free admission and sticker art kit to do in the art room. Fun! http://www.mrsgrossmans.com

And in Fairfield there's the Jelly Belly Factory. It's also free and it smells great. They have working robots that the kids really enjoy. www.jellybelly.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.