Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really like Harris Teeter. The people are friendly and my children like going there, too.

Some people from my church go to the Whole Foods in Cary. I've only been there twice because it's just too far away. But it's such a wonderful store.

Do you know of a co-op here?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not..sorry
I haven't been to the Harris Teeter store. When we were stationed here before I believe that store was on Ramsey Street, but I could be wrong..it's been 12 years. My friend who also lives here shops at HT sometimes, but also makes the trip to WF once in awhile. I can't believe a town as big as Fayetteville doesn't have something like that...

·
Registered
206 Posts
It is amazing with such a large military population and such a diverse population to the area that they don't have a couple. I have a hard time driving all the way out to Cary just to get a few things here and there. If we had one closer/locally it would be a different story. Since we don't I go to the commissary on base for convenience.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm willing to help out with that idea, if we can organize it!! I also think we need to write to Whole Foods or somewhere and get a ton of signatures or something so they'll build one. In Spring Lake, there's really nothing to choose from.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
I'm on Pope AFB and I'm surprised there isn't a Whole Foods around here either. For quick things there's a small natural foods store(more supplements than food) in Hope Mills called Apple Crate. It's off of Raeford Rd, check in the phone book. But I too make the trek up to Raleigh or Cary every so often to go to Whole Foods but unfortunately have to use Wal-Mart most of the time because it's so darn far. I really hope we get a natural foods/organic foods store soon!

Meg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.