Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for the other thead that someone else started and checked out the links...

Peachiebaby isn't open for customs, Royal Majesty Ware stopped doing embroidery, and Fussybutt is on vacation.

Does anyone know where I can get a FB embroidered??

The only other one I know of is Jamtots, and their selection is not that large(of embroidery) I could email them but, I would like to see some embroidery designs to get somem ideas. Anyone know where I can go?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I don't know if she'd do it or not, but The Baby Blanket pocket diapers owner does embroidery on her own pockets; maybe you could find out about FB (even if you had to send your FB to her). The reason I mention this, is because I had some custom embroidery done by her, and she emailed me a link to a website with TONS of designs that are free to download. I emailed her back and told her exactly which ones I wanted, she downloaded them, and embroidered my diapers for me. It only took a few days too. I haven't been to the site in forever to see if she's open for customs or not, but you could try.

HTH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.