Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all of the Feb babies being born, I thought I would bump this message up again and invite anyone interested in joining our private Facebook group. We haven't really started more than just posting some pictures and general introductions, but in time I imagine some of us may transition to discussions on FB to keep up with how we are doing with the little ones! Please feel free to PM me with your e-mail address (the one associated with your FB page) as it is required to be sent an invitation. Again, the group is private (you cannot search for it on FB nor can anyone see you are part of it).

And continued CONGRATS to all of the mamas and babies. It's so fun reading so many new stories every day.

(original message) I have sent invites out to everyone who has PM'd me, but it seems that FB might be having its own hormonal issue and is not sending them all out. If you HAVE NOT received an invite and have sent me your email, can you please send me another PM so I can send it back out?

Again, the group is Private/secret so the only way to join is to get an invitaiton sent to you (you cannot search for it on facebook)

Thanks!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With all of the Feb babies being born, I thought I would bump this message up again and invite anyone interested in joining our private Facebook group--I want to give everyone a chance and not sure that y'all have seen the post with so much L&D happening these days. We haven't really started more than just posting some pictures and general introductions, but in time I imagine some of us may transition to discussions on FB to keep up with how we are doing with the little ones! Please feel free to PM me with your e-mail address (the one associated with your FB page) as it is required to be sent an invitation. Again, the group is private (you cannot search for it on FB nor can anyone see you are part of it).

And continued CONGRATS to all of the mamas and babies. It's so fun reading so many new stories every day.

(cannot figure why this didn't get bumped to the top of the thread list...sorry if this is a double post)/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.