·
Registered
1,716 Posts
What a delicious looking baby, @kittygritty! :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
He's changing so quickly :(

The first picture is him at 1 day old, then 3 days old, and the last is him at 4 days old. Please stay my baby forever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
873 Posts
Oh my goodness, Bren!! He's only getting cuter and cuter!!! What a beautiful little boy to enjoy!! You knew just who to choose to combine those genes just perfectly!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Thanks @happyday8598 ! I think our genes blended well ;)
@luckiest he's darling!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
@dentonmidwife that is the most beautiful picture. You are an incredible mother, I know it. I am so sorry for everything. I wish all of us could see each other face to face and wrap you up in the biggest hug. Your strength is incredible and I truly admire you. Your daughter was so lucky to have had you as her home for 9 months. You'll be in my thoughts often. <3

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Yes, it's a wonderful pic, and I'm sure you will treasure it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
@dentonmidwife, what a beautiful photograph of such an incredibly touching and intimate moment. Thank you for sharing it with us. I have so much admiration for the way you have honored your little girl and yourself through photos and remembrances. Thank you for letting us participate in this limited way that we can. Sending you so many blessings and prayers as you go forward. Hugs

·
Registered
1,716 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
I agree with everyone else @dentonmidwife, that picture is amazingly beautiful and heartbreaking.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thank you for sharing, Denton.

Luckiest, Kip and Gus have the same outfits. The blank and white sleepers from ON are so cute! I like the star one, my DD1 loves the stripes.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Awe oh my gosh he's sooooo cute @knittygritty !

181 - 199 of 199 Posts