61 - 80 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
@cagnew! What a sweet picture of Joshua with his sister! <3

·
Registered
444 Posts
She's so darling, @honeybunmom! I don't think I knew her middle name was Marie, either--that's such a cute combination.

Reactions: honeybunmom

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Reactions: honeybunmom

·
Registered
885 Posts
Aww. She is so cute. I love shots with the umbilical cord still attached. That's a cute hat, too with the "Girl" on it. Never seen one like that.

·
Premium Member
1,894 Posts
Aww. She is so cute. I love shots with the umbilical cord still attached. That's a cute hat, too with the "Girl" on it. Never seen one like that.
Thank you! It actually says, "Daddy's Girl". ;-)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
@DuchessTergie! Soooo cute! :D I love love love those overalls! And your matching lipstick! ;)

And facebook has recently revised their breastfeeding policy (supposedly)! Yeay!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Duchess: Wow. You look glamorous! Haha.. I won't be posting any pics of me any time soon. I look like I gave up on life or something :laugh:

·
Registered
745 Posts
@honeybunmom she is gorgeous!

@duchesstergie you look so gorgeous! Breastfeeding photos can no longer be banned on Facebook actually!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #77 (Edited)
Douchess love the overalls. And your hair looks fabulous!

I love the picture of her all curled up in a ball. Its just a reminder of how they were inside of us.
Also here is her first bath.. She lovvved it. And I added a photo of the handprint art we did . Its our family. PS. Getting teeny tiny hands to open to get a handprint is so not the easiest thing ever

Attachments

·
Registered
885 Posts
@cowchick530, I love the carseat photo. It shows you how truly tiny she is!
@sarahknavy, Love that picture of him with his little fist under his chin on that blanket. That is a frameable one IMO.

61 - 80 of 199 Posts