Mothering Forum banner

81 - 100 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Cowchick, she is a bitty thing!

Thank you everyone-- The photo I posted was from our professional newborn session. She came to our house and she's genius. I DID curl the top layer of my hair, but that hasn't happened again. And I'm not kidding about red lipstick! It makes everyone look put-together! Maybe I'll post a pic at the end of the day rocking my comfies and bun with 4-day dirty hair to keep it real. :grinning:

Sarahknavy, DS didn't get a bath til day 7. His cord was making him smell FUNKY!

·
Registered
444 Posts
"The best you've got so far"? But it's GORGEOUS! He is sooooo sweet, Valerie! I love it!

·
Registered
885 Posts
The hospital has a photographer come around and take photos and then you go buy them from their website. They took some really amazing ones in the daylight from the window. I'm hoping to do more like that when we go home. I like to get the closeups that really shows the veins in the skin and stuff that I'll want to remember when he's not a newborn anymore. I won't be buying theirs because they are hundreds of dollars, but I will be stealing their ideas and getting some similar shots!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Gorgeous boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
He is a handsome little man, Valerie :)

·
Premium Member
1,894 Posts
@Valerie11, he's adorable! Our hospital had the same kind of deal with the photographer coming around. They sure do make it look easy and I may also try to replicate some shots at home. I have a great basket, blanket and sunny picture window! My mom was there when she came around and bought our pics for us, though.
@alivewithyou, she is a little beauty for sure! The picture of your family is gorgeous.

·
Registered
745 Posts
@alivewithyou she's so precious and squishy!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Here's a new one of Yoshiko. Dork alert: each of my babies has a newborn portrait in this little duckling t-shirt. :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Tee, she's so dang cute!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Wow, she looks so much older than a newborn. She looks so alert. Great picture. That's definitely a frameable one.

81 - 100 of 199 Posts