Mothering Forum banner

101 - 120 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Tee!!! I love traditions. We just did our newborn photo session on sunday.. And we are full of tradition. I don't know if you remember my baby bump picture of me wrapped in an american flag or not. But I did that with my son as well. And then when he was born we had him with a flag. And his dad and papa's dog tags. We just did the sane with little Reagann. I can't wait to share them with everyone!

And I love how little yo has her arm tossed over her head. She looks so comfy!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Wow Tee, she looks like a much older baby! So alert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
444 Posts
Aw, thanks, you all. Most of the time she is zonked out, but she does make her waking hours count. :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
When Jonathan is awake, his eyes just sort of dart around. Sometimes they don't quite line up on whatever it seems like he should be looking at, and sometimes they do. It's hit and miss so far. I love it when he does that during the day, but sometimes he does it at night. And if I want to go back to sleep I have to leave the light on because he's busy looking at things.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I know we're all dying for more babies, so here's a quick pic of Evangeline. Born at home 2/20/15, 9:42pm, 6.12, 19 3/8"

Birth story later!

·
Registered
514 Posts
She's beautiful, Gabeyho! And what a pretty name. This DDC has some beautiful baby girls with seriously beautiful names to match!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
@gabeyho Gorgeous! Her little hat is so pretty :)

Here is a family picture of my little brood and one of Joshua-

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
@gabeyho she's so pretty!
@cagnew you have such adorable kids. And I didn't realize your baby was so blonde!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oh all the babies and kiddos are so cute!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here's a photo of Dulcinea! I don't have any good ones with all her brothers yet, I've been blessed by my parents taking the boys for most of the last week (not on purpose- they were only supposed to stay 1 or 2 nights, but then they got snowed in, and last night we ran out of oil - woke up to the house at 44 degrees this morning, and then we got snowed in again today, so still no oil or sons. Thankfully we have wood, so one warm room!). Got her tongue tie snipped yesterday though!

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
All the photos are so gorgeous--everybody makes such sweet little babies!
@dentonmidwife, that shot of you and Eveleen is just wonderful. I sat here looking at it for a long time. Thank you for sharing her with us.

101 - 120 of 199 Posts