Registered
1,980 Posts
Here's my little guy. Lincoln Phoenix, born 3rd February

Attachments

Reactions: honeybunmom

·
Registered
745 Posts
So precious, @Milk8shake! My little guy has the same hat :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
885 Posts
I haven't had the chance to play with the camera yet. Usually, I'm too busy trying to take a shower or do laundry or make dinner to spend the time. But here's a couple of photos I like of Jonathan that we did get the first week.

His eyes look so large when they're closed, because the crease is so wide. But when he opens them, they are actually so small.

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
What a cutie, Valerie! I say there are a few prototypes for newborns... and yours looks a lot like mine! Such a sweet round face, and curious little eyes.
We have that same chair, too... They're fated to be friends! :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
I say there are a few prototypes for newborns... and yours looks a lot like mine! Such a sweet round face, and curious little eyes.
We have that same chair, too... They're fated to be friends! :)
I just went back to the first page and you're right. They do look alike. :)

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I hope to get a birth story up soon, but until then, here's another pic!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Oh look at those crescent eyes! My eyes look the exact same when I smile big. I love her little hat. She's precious.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Valerie: he looks so peaceful and relaxed in the swing :)

Gabey: what a sweet smile! I LOVE the hat!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Our son, to be named soon, born at 10:02am today, February 27 after 16 hours of labor. He is 7lbs 13 oz, 21.5" and absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! We are in love

·
Registered
444 Posts
OH, FORESTLOVER! He is amazing! Oh, I am so happy for you all! Hooray, and well done!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
I just knew you were off having a baby @forestlover75! He's so beautiful. Congratulations, love! I'm so emotional today and seeing his sweet face made me tear up.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Welcome to the world, little baby boy!! Congrats, pretty lady! After seeing your belly I kinda had a hunch you'd be bringing a beautiful little boy into the world.

He is so sweet looking! Enjoy your newfound mama hood! Looking forward to hearing his "story", and many outings with our little February '15 babies!

121 - 140 of 199 Posts