Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feb Due Dates Unite!!! Week of June 13-20!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to be added or have info changed, please PM me!

Chiku due Feb 1
Parker'smommy (Heather) due Feb 1
Lisashepp (Lisa) due Feb 1
Truvie due Feb 2
PeacefulVegan (who also answers to Tracie) due Feb 3
Lou due Feb 3
Kelly 1216 (Kelly) due Feb 3
Twin Mom (Deb) Due Feb 4, VBA2C homebirth
Free Thinker (Mandy) due Feb 5
HelloKitty (Kitty) due Feb 6
Letabug (Arleta) due Feb 6
LianneM due Feb 7 homebirth
TexasSuz (Susan) due Feb 7
Happymamajenni (Jenni) due Feb 7
LesleyLuu (Lesley) due Feb 7
DeirdreAlison (Deirdre) due 1st week Feb homebirth, maybe waterbirth
New Life Due Feb 8
Shannon 0218- due Feb 11 hospital birth with great OB
Tug due Feb 12
Firefly due Feb 13
Christi due Feb 14
Periwinkle (Karen) due Feb 14
Fairymomma (Pamela) due Feb 14
Jorie (Margorie) due Feb 14
Ellie's Mom (Jenny) due Feb 14 homebirth
AmBam (Amber) due Feb 14
Wtchyhlr (Joy) due Feb 14
rose angel (Karen) due Feb 16
mama2m&m (Denise) due Feb 17
Karennnnn (Karen) due Feb 17
Coopsmama (Kristen) Due Feb 17
weesej (Jen) Due Feb 19 homebirth
mehndimama (Stell) due Feb 22
*Amy* (Amy) due Feb 20
heveasoul due Feb 24

Congrats everyone!!
Oops, I lost the cute little hearts in the cut/paste, so these are for everyone!

:girlpin :boypin
:binky

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I'll post the first pregnancy hint of the week:
Do not wake up from a nap, remember that you haven't taken your prenatal, down a big glass of OJ and then take your prenatal even though you haven't eaten in about 4 hours.

Don't do it.

I will be away from the computer until afternoon tomorrow. Talk to you all then!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hi Ladies! It is soooo early for me. 6:15am. I don't usually see this time of day.
I have been up since 5. My 15 month old ds woke up and I couldn't get back to sleep. Annoying.
Anyway, feeling good for the most part. Just have to keep food in my belly!! Hope everyone is good!

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Well, I couldn't sleep at all last night!! Too excited about the fact that Adina will be heading over here any day now--just as soon as she believes her 18 day LP and faint positive test!!
Woke up this morning feeling yucky, that's unusual for me, I'm usually sick at night--but since I also usually miscarry, I'm gonna take any change as a good thing!!
My back is feeling much better this morning, thank God!!! It was one of those things where I knew a muscle relaxer would help tremendously but of course could not take one!!! What a pain in the but!! (literally actually--and the leg!)
I just can't bring myself to eat anything, tea with some sugar is sitting well, but I just feel like if I try to eat anything solid I'll have my head in the toilet and after puke fest this morning after attempting to brush my teeth, I just don't want to go back there yet! How the heck is one supposed to be able to deal with that anyway--I mean I have to brush my teeth, especially in the morning, but it's fairly counterproductive to puke everytime the brush moves in your mouth!!
So how is everyone else feeling today???

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Morning Girls.
This is my first ever pregnancy, so i'm not really sure what to expect. I've been a tiny bit naseus today, but really only in the sense that i get when i'm famished. So I need to figure out when to eat, etc etc. I can't eat within an hour of taking my Synthroid or it will screw up the absorption. So that is weird.

What prenatals are ya'll on. I need to go get some out of my next paycheck. I'm only doing b-complex and calcium supplements right now. I would *love* a liquid prenatal, swallowing pills is not my favorite thing

I have a call out to the midwifes office....
and as soon as they open, i'll call my family doc for an appointment because we wikll need to get a plan together for managing my thyroid. And being as how I'm going to do a homebirth, there won't be an OB involved.

I'm actually still in shock, and not quite to the point where the words "i'm pregnant" come out of my mouth smoothly....

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
So nice to see you here Joy!! I'm currently on a prescription prenatal called Preg-Vit, my ND liked the formula so I figured what the heck, especially since it's covered by our drug plan!
I get the feeling from over on the TTC boards that this is going to be one busy due date club!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, my meeting this morning was cancelled. Good thing too because I could not have handled waiting until the afternoon to see Adina's chart!

Not much to report here. Still waiting to hear about my labs...this is the major disadvantage of being in a tiny practice with 2 midwives.

Joy: There is a thread about prenatals going where some people have listed theirs. I use Rainbow Lite Prenatal One. You can get them at Whole Foods. I am pretty sure they also make a powder that you disolve in water. A friend used it and said it tasted pretty palatable.

Talk to you all later.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
HELLO EVERYONE. oops. Shannon, i had that with the pg with my dd. It was terrible LOL but you just brush gently! Hope it passes soon and that your numbers stay great!!

joy, i take shaklees. i had a terrible time with the rx prenates and feel that was one of the reason i had such terrible m/s with my dd. it is a pill but so much gentler on my stomach. have you checked the natural food stores? they usually have a nice selection of vitamins to choose from.

well i feel simply peachy whihc is worrying me lol. my boobs still hurt some but thats about it. every once in a while i feel my uterus, peeing a lot (but could be from increaed water) and seem to be hungrier/more tired. but nothing conclusive.

i knew i should have kept temping LOL! i'm feeling optimistic but scared, still trying to just enjoy each day as it comes. i get a real kick walking around work thinking "HA I'M PREGNANT AND YOU ALL DON'T KNOW"
: i'm crazy.

anyone need new bras yet? i'm trying to decide if i should buy some at lunch today. i seem to be overflowing my regular ones but i'd hate to buy new maternity ones and not need them. they're not uncomfy yet but i'm into instant gratification LOL! i just want to surround myself with pg stuff! mags, clothes, books, etc. etc.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
um....feeling really weird about this - so afraid it's too early to declare that I belong here...but at 13 dpo, I got a
, and the EDD is Feb 24 (my eldest sister's b'day
)!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
well when i got pg the first time i was 34c, and now i'm 38c/d. i never went back down so i have nothing left. my pg bras shrunk in the wash i think and most are 38c. what's a girl to do?!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
well now we cross posted! just wanted to give you a big fat welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still feel it's sooo early anythign can happen, but i'm just trying to enjoy each day as it comes.

that's cool about your due date!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hi Good Morning
Today I woke up with horrible abdominal cramps. I was pretty scared. It turns out it was just gas. My ligament is hurting all ready. It pulled when I rolled over the other morning. I remember it happening with my other pregnanciees. My boobs are not as sore as they were with Gareth which makes me suspicious. With my first preg they weren't as sore either. I haven't been feeling any nausea either. I guess once you have a miscarriage you are always cautious. Any differenc and negative thoughts appear. I'm trying to keep positive Today I turn five weeks. I just can't wait to get past 12. I think It's the beginning of August.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
What does ligament pain feel like. I might be having some. Like a random twinge on the left or right side of the abdomen every so often?

Big welcome to Heveasoul

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hev: So good to see you here. There are alot of us nervous nellies in this group, so you'll get lots of support.

I'll add you right now!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just found out my beta from Friday was only 84. It was 52 on Wednesday, so it did not double. I am leaving right now to go get another drawn and based on that we will decide when to schedule an u/s.

I am sitting here crying. I just don't want to have to go through this again.

Any sticky vibes/prayers would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I know, isn't it just awesome that we're gonna be mommy buddies

Quote:

Originally Posted by heveasoul
Thanks for the welcomes...
Still reserving celebrations...

Joy
We were cycle buddies one time looooong ago!

1 - 20 of 174 Posts