Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just don't know who I am anymore and like I'm not me in my own skin. I can't sort out my feelings or why I feel certain ways. It sucks! I have depression issues, so don't know if it is that or what. I can't focus either. Ugg, I hate going through this!
Alison
:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Hi Alison, I am sorry you are feelin like this imo you are probably just pure tired out from giving for so many years and need some serious you time, I've had pretty bad depression through life(tho it seems to have improved it can still appear from noplace and overwhelm me)depression is probably also a real issue for you. Sometimes when the going gets tougher and I am just so bored and frustrated just plodding along trying to keep me head above water I just get sad and despondant,I can relate to not feeling like myself as well, in my own skin, I have felt like that. Try be good to yourself and don't worry bout stuff too much.Also you might need a creative or otherwise outlet in life to make use of your talents and feel more satisfied but you may do that anyway, hope you are ok,Mary

·
Banned
11,133 Posts
When I get to that place, I sit down and write out who I want to be, where I want to be, and then I I write down what it would take for me to become that person and get to that place. Then I come to MDC to rant and rave.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts