Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,350 Posts
I'm glad and proud you're respecting his body, his rights. I'm also very proud/glad you're willing to not make the same mistake over and over again. Sadly, so often, some parents will continue to circumcise their boys, even after they realize it's wrong, just so the other brothers won't "feel different" (nothing wrong with being different in so many other human capacities). And I believe circumcision seems to be the ONLY mistake parents are willing to inflict on others to bandage the mistakes, rather than learn from them. What you're doing is incredibly brave, besides logical because you have circ'd sons. I applaud you for breaking that chain of abuse! It's easier to break than people think if you really put your mind to it.

I understand your previous sons were done because of lack of the right kind of information, so I hope you don't beat yourself up over it. I'm sure you'll teach them the benefits of an intact being.

http://www.naturalfamilyonline.com/5...rcumcision.htm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.