Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow mamas,
I am 5 weeks pregnant and have had just HORRIBLE nausea since about 3 weeks of pregnancy but mild nausea almost from the day of conception. I wouldn't believe it if it wasn't happening to me. Over the fast several days though, I have started to feel as if something is really wrong- besides the nausea. I always feel like my BS is low, and that always makes me feel like I am going to throw up. I eat something and I used to feel better for at least 15-20 minutes, however now, still feel the same low BS feeling in my body, no matter what I eat. I feel sick all the time- but more than just nausea. I feel weak, like I am going to pass out and just not right. I can't even quite put my finger on it myself but something just doesn't feel good.

I had severe preeclampsia with my first pregnancy that started before 20 wks and it resurfaced with my second pregnancy but later in the pregnancy, at 37 weeks. Because of my previous, serious complication with my first son, they acted quickly and delivered my second by C-section bc my body was rapidly shutting down like it had before. Could this be anything associated with preeclampsia or diabetes? Has anyone had this happen before? I have my first appt tomorrow however it is just an intake appt. I will bring this up but wondered if any of you had ideas or suggestions as to what this could be?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I've had horrible nausea/vomiting...I'm 16 weeks, and still have bad days.

Try to not let yourself get too hungry, and don't eat food that is too fatty. That will trigger it.

Hugs. It does get easier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.