Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
oceanbaby
!!
Have you tried to talk to him out of your house, with out your ds? Maybe some time out could help you both.
Maybe your dh is having a bad time at work or something that makes him be that distant from you.
Also if your "friends" left you, they weren't friends at all... I would try to get involved in a new activity or even maybe read a self help book, or something that will keep your mind positive as much as possible but I can understand you feeling bad with that situation at home. I'm sure someone here will recommend you good books

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Well, I'll be your friend and if you want to meet up and do stuff with our dc, I'll be glad to do it!
I live in VA, where do you live?

I am the same way with the house. I have started to toss some stuff out that I couldn't find places for and that I just seemed to more around here and there. There is still lots of stuff that is unorganized but it is getting better.

Sorry no advice about dh. Don't know how old your ds is but could you swap childcare with some one you trust? HTH

Hugs to you!

·
Registered
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies. We definitely just need to get some time alone together. It's been a stressful month, and I need to realize the toll it's taken on us.

I'm in CA - I guess we couldn't be much further apart!

I'm out of my funk now - thank you for letting me get it off my chest here.

(Now I'm going to delete my OP, cuz I don't want it floating around forever.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.