Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else just feel sick all the time?

It doesn't matter what I eat or drink, I constantly feel like I am going to vomit. Anyone else? Could this be diet related? Or just the joys of being this pregnant?

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'm sorry. No suggestions. Just wanted to offer a virtual hug.
hug2.gif
Sounds like no fun right now.
greensad.gif
I hope you find some answers and relief.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I have quite a bit of nausea. It is not constant, but daily. I have also had horrible reflux this entire pregnancy so I think the two are related in some ways. The nausea is usually worse in the morning and late at night - it I do actually vomit, I have some zofran on hand to take if it gets out of control. For me, I don't think that the morning sickness phase ever completely left - it is just not as intense as before.

My suggestions are to stay hydrated and eat small amounts more frequently. Try to get as much protein as possible - nuts, eggs, etc... that seems to help my stomach calm down a bit.

Feel better, mama!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tracymom1, you might be right about the reflux being connected, I often have both at the same time. Lots and lots of reflux this whole pregnancy. I'm so thankful for EMAB heartburn tea :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ha, I should have read this before, I just posted that all of a sudden this evening I am super nauseated. Of course I wanted to believe this has something to do with being almost a week overdue and maybe it means labor is soon. Mainly just because this is a new symptoms to me. That and crying at the drop of a hat again, haha. Oh, the joys of the end of the third trimester!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.