Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now DH is on a flight to India. he's somewhere over the Atlantic. I'm home with my two dds, ages 7 mos and 3 years, in rural Minnesota. Getting ready to get us all ready for bed. Anyway, just wanted to post. I miss DH so much. How do the wives of traveling husbands manage this on a regular basis? This is only the 2nd time we've been apart in 5 years of marriage.

Anyway, thanks for listening!

· Registered
15,997 Posts
s

· Registered
399 Posts
I hear ya! My DH was away last night for business, too. I hate when he's away, but thankfully it's only 4-5x per year. And he's coming home tonight, so I really feel for you. Especially with your DH going to an interesting place like India. I'm sure you'd love to go, too. Well, here's hoping for your DH's quick and safe return! And I hope things run smoothly for you at home while he's away.

· Registered
228 Posts
I just want to let you know I can empathise with you, when I parnter is away I feel like a part of me is missing. I hope the time passes quickly and you have your DH back soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.