Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out that my mom, dad, and sister will all be going to New York to hear my other sister play at Carnegie Hall.....on Feb 24. I'm happy for my sister, I really am....but what if I go overdue?!?! I've never had a baby without my mommy being just 20 minutes away or less! What if something happens, and they're not there, and they never get to meet their grandbaby?
I'm SO not looking forward to having this baby without my mother being nearby.
And then I feel guilty, because so many of you all have unsupportive parents, and don't WANT them to come around for a while after the birth - I really wish you could all have my mother be your mommy, yk? She's so awesome, and I don't know how I'm going to cope without her!

·
Registered
8,118 Posts
When is your due date? Are you usually early or late? I feel for you, I really do. While my dad will probably picket outside my house during the homebirth, :LOL I wouldn't want to birth without my parents being nearby. Just knowing they are there is a comfort. Hang in there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.