Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hiya, I am Delightful Doula over on the Alldoulas board. What happened there? I went to log in this morning and was so sad it was down.

I am surprised more people haven't posted here, can we really be the only ones?
-Bianca

·
Registered
676 Posts
Heather~
Mine still isn't working, either. I have been talking to Fearlessbirth (Cathy) and she says that her's is working just fine. She said that Lori and Georganne figured that it was something to do w/ spam or something and that they think they have the problem fixed.
Yikes! It is totally not fixed!!! (btw.. it's me- Ashley!! MindOver
)
I'm getting really peeved about it!!!
Cathy did say that there has been virtually no posts since Tuesday. Obviously it isn't a prob just on my puter.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nope, I am still down too. Feeling your pain. I am in withdrawl!
:

The message did change. It was a renewal notice, then a blank page, and now no server entry...hope they get it ironed out soon.
:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
when the error first came up, it said she needed to renew her domain name. since then i just get 'this page cannot display' message.

so cathy is not having problems? humph -- that stinks! at least we found each other!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hi ladies - I am massively having problems getting on as well. Unfortunately I don't have e-mail addresses saved either to find out what is going on. Dumb forum leader that I am always relied on sending messages as pms - ugghhhh. I really hope it gets fixed and soon because it is frustrating.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey tlcdoula,

I have Lori's contact info. You know how to find me if you want it.
: For that matter you can get it yourself.
She doesn't have Tiff's phone number but does have her email addy.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ctowndoula
Hey tlcdoula,

I have Lori's contact info. You know how to find me if you want it.
: For that matter you can get it yourself.
She doesn't have Tiff's phone number but does have her email addy.
Well, I e-mailed Tiffany, but the problem is that I don't think she is available. I would guess that she is involved with her baby and won't see there is a problem until she has some free time.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Heh, I can't get on now either though I could yesterday. Something
funky is going on with her server. She'll get them straigtened out as
soon as she can I imagine. I know that she knows there is a problem.
G

That's part of an email that I just got from the wonderful Georganne!
I understand that she has her head and heart where it needs to be and I'm sure that when she does have time
: she will fix it.
We just need to be strong guys!!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I could get there yesterday but can't today. I think it is just a problem with her server. Someone at the server location is probably on vacation and there is no one else that notices that it needs to be restarted. Hang in there girls.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by IamPink
Heh, I can't get on now either though I could yesterday. Something
funky is going on with her server. She'll get them straigtened out as
soon as she can I imagine. I know that she knows there is a problem.
G

That's part of an email that I just got from the wonderful Georganne!
I understand that she has her head and heart where it needs to be and I'm sure that when she does have time
: she will fix it.
We just need to be strong guys!!

Caught ya being a sweety!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Hey, if any of you have recently critiqued a new webpage of one of your alldoula sisters' you can go back in your history, find it, and email that doula that we are here.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
JACKPOT! I found the alldoulas members Frapper map. Sent 56 messages one at a time, on dial up. So hopefully we will have the majority of the girls here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi ladies!
Thank you sooooooo much Georgeanne!!! I was really going thru withdrawl.
We need to do a email list so that this NEVER happens again!!!!
I guess this will teach us to not only respond thru threads and pm's.
I'm glad to see those of you who have made it.
I sent a message to Tiff, but like everyone said, she's probably too busy to even check her email.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks to Georganne, I'm here, too!

Before I get bombarded with questions, I just want you all to know that I have NO IDEA what is going on either!
My guess is that it's another glitch at the server level and that it may take a few days, just like last time (remember in that case, it was hackers that messed with the server?). I've emailed Tiff (like everyone else), but I've not gotten a reply yet. Problems such as this are totally Tiffany's territory; there's not a thing that the Forum Leaders can do but to patiently wait...just like the rest of you! Although Tiff has been very quiet lately, I do know that she checks Alldoulas every few days, so hopefully, she'll be looking into the problem soon.

I am glad to see those who've made it here so far, but I will say that I DO feel like a "visitor"; I miss Alldoulas!
Let's hang tight together, ladies...we'll be back there gabbin' before you know it!

~Lori

1 - 20 of 90 Posts