Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EWCM!

but I was in a public bathroom at the ballet. I came back to the hall to take my seat along with my SIL and cousin. Neither of them would want to know my news so I kept to myself thinking that I would share on mdc later.

I dont usually have much and I didnt have any last cycle. I had some within days of my mc ending but the doc looked so concerned that I would ttc again right away, and I wasn't sure I wanted to anyway ... so that was that.

But I have been feeling that the primrose oil has made things softer and maybe it is already taking effect to boost my ewcm.

little successes like this really brighten up the ttc journey. so does having a place like this to share them

· Registered
2,040 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shy View Post
ewcm!

But i was in a public bathroom at the ballet. I came back to the hall to take my seat along with my sil and cousin. Neither of them would want to know my news so i kept to myself thinking that i would share on mdc later.

I dont usually have much and i didnt have any last cycle. I had some within days of my mc ending but the doc looked so concerned that i would ttc again right away, and i wasn't sure i wanted to anyway ... So that was that.

But i have been feeling that the primrose oil has made things softer and maybe it is already taking effect to boost my ewcm.

Little successes like this really brighten up the ttc journey. So does having a place like this to share them

wooooo hoooooooo!

Ewcm!!

· Registered
1,960 Posts
Yay for ewcm!
Totally understand wanting to shout it out in a public restroom. I got so excited about mine this cycle, because I had none last cycle. I also took EPO, 3000 mg a day, plus Mucinex from cd 9, and Maca, and it really, really worked!

Enjoy putting that ewcm to use, and lots of baby dust to you!

· Registered
2,969 Posts
That is SO funny because today I started getting some of the clear cm (so it's not ewcm yet but obviously getting close...maybe tomorrow) and the first thing I thought was WAHOO and the second was "can't wait to be able to get on MDC" and then the third was "i'm bd'ing tonight" hahahaha. Nice order huh?

· Registered
3,028 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3boobykins View Post
Yay for ewcm!
Totally understand wanting to shout it out in a public restroom. I got so excited about mine this cycle, because I had none last cycle. I also took EPO, 3000 mg a day, plus Mucinex from cd 9, and Maca, and it really, really worked!

Enjoy putting that ewcm to use, and lots of baby dust to you!
3000mg? I've only been taking 1000mg....hmmmm maybe i need a boost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.