Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read this somewhere and wonder if it is true. I feel nothing, except for maybe a little tiredness in the afternoon. I am just 5 weeks but I was sick at this point in pregnancy #2. It worries me that the baby is not viable. Is it normal to not feel pregnant? Occasionally I feel some cramps or ligaments, but that is it. No boob pain, no nausea, nothing.

·
Registered
677 Posts
For me, I think it's been true. This time around I didn't throw up at all, just had some nausea. I haven't had any leg cramping, though they have tried to cramp a couple of times. Haven't had as many headaches either. I've actually had a bit more energy too. I am tired though and right now don't really remember what else I was going to write in reply. haha

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am on PG #3 too.. Congrats! This pregnancy I had every symptom you can think of, but with my first two, I didn't have any...Just a big belly.. Maybe this time it is opposite for you too! Just because you have no symptoms, does not mean anything... ALL pregnancies are different. Try to remember that and take care of yourself and the little one..

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
For me, I didn't have much with dc #2 (#3 preg) and now I am feeling wayyyy pregnant with this one which will be dc #3. Every preg is different.
though if you're worried about viability.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.