Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you complain at where FF puts your crosshairs. LIke you are sure you O'd earlier or later or whatnot, and I was wondering if playing with your cross hairs using a different method like Research has proven to hit it mroe where you think it should be. . . Anyways... like this month, I thought for sure that maybe I o'd ealier than normal (which is kind of odd b/c I'm pretty much like clockwork it seems but I was under unual circumstances up late doing lots of renovations on our house and maybe that could screw it up). And the Research hits it way earlier and even claims that I test tomarrow.... but the crosshairs don't show a big rise then its like I stay at the line until the past three days and it woudl almost be triphasic... I am cramping today, so maybe it is indeed pms....<br><br>
See this is what happens when you just stare at the freaking chart on the TWW and you promised yourself that you wouldn't b/c you are most likely not preggers this month!!!!!!!!!! So just curious.

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
I find that the fertility awareness setting is the most accurate. the FAM setting follows (mostly) the rules I learned to chart with, so it tends to agree with my interpretation more. The advanced setting is really hung up on temp dips, when most women don't have a dip pre-o.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Yep, they should tweak their program and base it on mucus and temps only. Period. Temps dip. Not always at ovulation, and you can have an ovulation without a temp dip. Mucus and temps. Good basics. (and cervix too if you do that)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts