Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my temp at 2:30 because I had 3 hours of sleep. It was 98.23. Then I took it again at 5:00 with my normal waking time 6:00. It was again 98.23. So I used the temp corrector with both times, and it corrected the temp to 98.23! I just think that is kind of weird since if I were to correct it from the 2:30 time only, it would be 98.98, and from the 5:00 it would be 98.43. Did I actually have a drop on that date or not? Usually my temp gets higher as the morning rolls along. That was on Sunday the 19th.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because usually when you wake up too early, you have to correct the temp to be what it would have been if you had woken at your regular time of 6:00. My temp changes a lot from 4:00 to 6:00 a.m. usually so I have to correct my temps daily because I never wake up at the regular time. There is a feature on FF to correct temps under the data tab for if you wake up too early or too late. Normally you aren't supposed to do that much, but in my case, I have a problem with sleeping and have to do this or my chart would be useless. But it is times like this that confuse me. Normally your temp goes up as the morning goes on.

So like if it was 98.23 at 4:00 only, I would have corrected it to 98.63, assuming the temp was going up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.