Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are cloth diapering now (yay!! Big money saver!) And I almost have enough huggies points to use for a prize for the girls. Anyone have spare codes? You can just take a picture of the number on the yellow stickers and I will type it up.

We have a set of wood play food which was given to us by a friend, but is far more than we need. I would be happy to send some to someone else to play with. Shipping should be about $6 for all of it or $3 for half. I also have two aden and anais organic muslin blankets, a stripes and a giraffes. Both are used but in very nice shape. Edit. All the food and the blankets are spoken for and being packaged up for new homes :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
I would love all of your things, blankets and wood food toy. Sounds so wonderful. I havent read thru all the details so please be patient as I figure out how to.

I don't know what huggies points are but we use them at night so maybe I can send you some.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:) the wood toys are colorful here we are. They are the Melissa and Doug ones, I will pm you. The buggies points are those bright yellow stickers on the inner packaging.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.