Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I have a large (15cm) fibroid that gives me some trouble (mainly super super heavy periods.  I also suspect it is the reason that we are having trouble getting pregnant again and the reason for an early miscarriage a few months ago.  My current OB/Gyn seems to just shrug off any concerns I have so I am looking for a new doctor.  Does anyone have any recommendations for a Gyn or naturopath that they have used to help treat fibroids.  Thanks!</p>

·
Registered
846 Posts
<p>I don't know about fibroid but I had unexplained pelvic pain after my son was born an when through a ton of Dr's the two that were just great were Dr Karachi ( spelling ???)  MD at Salish women's health northwest hospital and Dr molly gray ND,LM at west Seattle natural medicine both were very good listeners very competent and respectful</p>

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>Thanks.  I normally see Dr Lagalbo at Salish but I did see Dr Karachi when I had my miscarriage and I liked her a lot.  I had a bad experience delivering at Northwest with my first child so I'm trying to avoid having to deliver there again if I do finally get pregnant.  Maybe I will talk to Dr Karachi though and see what she thinks as far as options for my fibroids.</p>

·
Registered
846 Posts
<p>also DR evans at seattle natropatihy and birth center is very good also a ND and midwife she might have some holstic options and also gives great referals she wont tell you she can help if she doesnt think so I like that in a Doc</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts