Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Erin, due "mid August". This will eb my second child and a surprise at that! My DD, Raina, is 27mo and was born unassisted in September, 2006. We live with my husband in the PNW as transplants from NY (been in this gorgeous corner of the country for 3.5years!). My daughter will be just under three when her sibling makes an appearance.

This pregnancy will not be UP/UC. I'm interviewing homebirth midwives at the moment- my naturopath is one, but she is pregnant too and taking the summer off!

I have a thyroid condition that needs careful monitoring and am recovering from fairly severe adrenal fatigue and don't want the hormones to undo the progress I have made. I also had a heck of a time nursing my DD, supplementing for ten months with an SNS and donor milk. There is a reasonable chance that with a functioning thyroid that I'll have a larger supply next time around, but the trauma of the nursing experience with DD (who is still nursing) makes me nervous!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Welcome. Our girls are just a couple weeks apart. I hope you find an awesome midwife to help you with your other complications so you have a wonderful pregnancy, beautiful birth, and much better nursing experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.