Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
edited to add- we are actually almost out of shampoo and soap. We could use some shampoo and soap. (natural soaps or soaps for sensitive skin)

I'm just going to post this. We don't NEED things, and I'm thankful for that. It is also why I am hesitant to post. I've really struggled with the decision. But in the end, Christmas keeps getting closer and I can't even afford gas for my car right now. So, I don't know how I am going to make Christmas happen. In desperation I am reaching out, because if I could even have SOMETHING that they asked for it would be nice. Gently used is fine.

DD#1 (11 almost 12)
Dr. Selfie shirt from teefury. (she is an adult small or kids large) (FULFILLED)
Animal Jam Membership

DD#2 (8 almost 9)
animal jam membership

natural make-up (no nail polish)

dd#3 (5 almost 6)
animal jam membership
Model of human heart or brain
human anatomy book (FULFILLED)
dolphin anatomy book

DD#4 (2 1/2)
Spiderman dish set
spiderman book (FULFILLED)
"rainbow shirt" tie-dyed shirt w/ spiderman on it (3t)
minnie mouse underwear (2t/3t)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm just going to post this. We don't NEED things, and I'm thankful for that. It is also why I am hesitant to post. I've really struggled with the decision. But in the end, Christmas keeps getting closer and I can't even afford gas for my car right now. So, I don't know how I am going to make Christmas happen. In desperation I am reaching out, because if I could even have SOMETHING that they asked for it would be nice. Gently used is fine.

DD#1 (11 almost 12)
Dr. Selfie shirt from teefury. (she is an adult small or kids large)
Animal Jam Membership

DD#2 (8 almost 9)
animal jam membership

natural make-up (no nail polish)

dd#3 (5 almost 6)
animal jam membership
Model of human heart or brain
human anatomy book
dolphin anatomy book

DD#4 (2 1/2)
Spiderman dish set
spiderman book
"rainbow shirt" tie-dyed shirt w/ spiderman on it (3t)
minnie mouse underwear (2t/3t)
I'd be happy to provide a few books. Email me [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.