Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we did amaingly well with ec for a long time.. i was so stunned how easy it was actually..till she started to crawl. at thesame time she was learning her new skill we moved to a tent in the woods for a month and it all seemed to fall apart...after we got back to civilization i hoped it would get better, but she was mobile and there was little hope of convincing her to sit on her potty..and there was no way she would be hed over the sink (her old favorite) without a fight...so we went back to diapers and peeing on the floor..*sigh* its been months and ive tried every day to get her to go on her potty or on the big toilet with a seat and Finally yesterday she peed! she sat there happily with a smile on her face. i was so happy! again today i put her on and within a few seconds she peed and then just now i noticed her starting to poop so i rushed her to the toilet and she went! usually she screams at me and stops.. so heres hoping that this will be smooth ecing from now on.
im tired of washing out diapers!!!

of course as i write this she peed on the chair she was sitting in..

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by orangefoot View Post
Of course
It's great that you kept offering her opportunuties all this time.
yeah.. i think ive wiped up gallons of pee by now.. but oh well..

i have bunnies that poop on my floor and babies that pee.. what next?

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Wooo way to go! I'm so scared of milestones because I know that the house will be a mess again!

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its true! she's back to EC! yay.. she has pooped on the potty (not in her pants) every day since i posted. we are still using diapers a lot of the day and night but it is dry more and more and she almost always pees when i put her on...and she is going into the bathroom and saying POOP when she needs to poop.
im so happy.
:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.