Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
for the first times in weeks i thought lets go look at the sos site, dont really need anything, just lookin'.

and then what do i see, one little sos just stocked, then another, then another. i thought this is cool
, maybe i'll get one, so i got one the bold flowers. pasted on the others, they were cute, but i don't need them , just like that bold flower print.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bigbellydreams
Wow Lori you did really good! Didn't you get 6 last week too?
Yep I did!
Just got those 6 in the mail yesterday.

Today was just luck...
I actually just called off work a little while ago 'cause I feel like I have the full-blown flu, and thought I'd just pop online for a second to see if Suzie had stocked yet.
When I clicked on the SOS site, there were 3 sitting there with "buy it now" boxes, so I just hung around for a bit.

Am heading to lay down on the couch again now....be back to check in with you ladies later on.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I got 3 last week, and they came in the mail yesterday. I haven't tried them yet, but they are SO soft, I am sure they will be super comfy for DD!
I kind of hope I don't like them since they are so hard to get (I just totally lucked out last week).
XOXO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.