1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost it!

I lost it!

hahahah
Lost my plug...well, not too sure about the plug itself, but a butt-load of mucus (can I say butt-load?)
HAHAHA

I'm getting closer (of course, this may mean I'm a week out or whatever, but who knows...)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I lost mine on Friday with bloody show Saturday and Sunday too- how long is it supposed to take until I go into labor? FTM so not quite sure what to expect. I have slept more in the last 3 days than in years though- like 15 hours a day almost between 12 at night and naps. Is this my body resting for the birth?

Good luck to you! I hope you have your little one soon!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh! Definitely take advantage of that sleep! Your body definitely needs if for labor and you're lucky to get it!!

Well, truth is that we could lose our plugs/mucus and stay pg for a while...our plugs do regenerate. But, this close to the 'finale' I think we can assume that we are a few days/a wk out or so...but there is really no way of knowing. I never lost anything with my dd...no mucus or anything. So who knows!

Good luck mama!

(I'm just happy to see A sign ya know?)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hate to jinx myself, but I'm laying in bed (love having a laptop) while my neighbor fills my pool downstairs...I've been contracting since about 6pm--but really scattered, no pattern. I am now still contracting, but 4-7min apart and stronger...even after lots of water and lying on my side. Stronger--but I can still talk thru them, and they are only about 30sec long... So I think I will be holding a baby within 24hrs!!
:

Who is this child? Is it Kyle Renae? Or TJ (Tyler Julian)? How exciting!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts