Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maya is fast approaching 2 and we will be ordering a nursey curriculum for her soon. I would love to find out about co-ops for homeschoolers someplace near me and how they work. Obviously, she won't be super involved at this age but I want to start planning for the future and maybe meet some new people. I am currently in MOMS club but we are the only homeschoolers and the people I am close with have decided to go back to work so their children won't be around as much.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Hey Heather -- if you wanted to travel up by me, I have a preschool-kindergarten co-op that meets every Thursday in Southington. The kids are infants to 5 years old. We do music (one of the mamas is a Music Together instructor and she starts us off with music every week), then we take turns planning a book and activity for the week. We do lunch together and play outside when the weather is nice. LMK if you are interested - it's a bit of a haul for you, but it's all AP homeschooling mamas and everyone in the group is great!

Elisabeth - hope to see you guys at the schoolhouse sometime soon! We all miss you!! It's been too long since we've talked/seen you
(And Heather is in Salem, about 70 min from me)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.