Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do these really work over night? Right now I use a nighttime cuddlebuns w/ deluxe snap in doubler. DD is so difficult to change b/c she won't stay on her back. I'm not sure whether I should get the aplix or the snaps. Right now I use all snap fitted diapers, but for night it doesn't really matter b/c I use an Aristocrat cover. Should I try these? DD is a pretty heavy wetter, and sleeps most of the night on her tummy. Also, are they fleece topped, or would I need to add a fleece insert? TIA

·
Premium Member
12,839 Posts
These are the easiest diaper I've found for nighttime changes- the doublers are sewn in so they're easy to assemble and no long doubler to pull up- the doublers are sewn in from the sides. If you put them in the light during the day, the trim glows so you can see where to park the baby in the dark. There is one lay-in soaker I don't use- it makes the legs gap and leak for us.<br><br>
They are no more absorbent than a Liz's Cloth NN in my opinion but easier to get on a wiggly baby quicker in the dark. HTH

1 - 2 of 2 Posts