Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
558 Posts
He loves 2 books that he recieved as gifts: I Love You Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak and Where is Baby's Belly Button by Karen Katz. These are the first books that he's shown any interest in. I'm sure it's because they are full of close ups of baby faces. Books are a great gift, especially if it's a first child.

He also got a baby electric keyboard that plays tunes. He loves it so much that DH and I have resorted to hiding it sometimes in order to save our sanity.

The rest of the toys he received are in the closet for later in the year; he's not really into toys much. He's more into picking up toys and slamming them into things like the coffee table, the fridge or the cat.

When people asked me what he wanted, I said PJs and play clothes. That's really a better gift at my house since the kiddo isn't much of a toy player yet and he refuses to wear bibs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.