Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my first cycle charting. I think I'm not great yet at reading CF (it always seems lotiony or sticky?) but my temps are pretty clear. Looks like I O'd on CD10, then I had a big dipon day 18 and now they have spiked way higher for two days. I thought hmmm... this looks different than I remember from TCOYF so I started re-looking at some of the charts and saw a triphasic chart. Then I googled a bit and saw something about implantation dips. Um, could I be pregnant? We've used condoms throughout the whole cycle because we are just starting this and wanted to get a handle on it before we started relying on it. Any light you could shed would be great. Thanks

Link to my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/297f47

ETA: I should have said I didn't mark when we had sex... I was just trying to get the CF and temps charting under my belt.

· Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Go to your homepage setup and grab your chart link from there... this link isn't quite right.
I love chart interpretation!

· Premium Member
4,389 Posts
That works! It does look triphasic temp-wise... what is your history? Did you just come off of birth control or are you still nursing? Do you typically have very short cycles? Your CM pattern doesn't line up with the temps, hence all the questions.

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
That works! It does look triphasic temp-wise... what is your history? Did you just come off of birth control or are you still nursing? Do you typically have very short cycles? Your CM pattern doesn't line up with the temps, hence all the questions.

Well I am nursing, but a two year old (1-3 times a day) and have a clockwork period back since 4 months PP. I've never really kept track of my cycles in terms of numbers of days, but they are always super regular (never skip periods) and are about once a month so I'd guess I'm pretty close to a 28 dayer. I think my CM doesn't line up because I'm not good at reading it yet. I guess we'll see. It just seemed like such an odd looking chart compared to those I've seen. I think if a POAS in the next day or two it should be pretty accurate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.