Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone on this thread is pretty logical and knows how to ease a mama's nerves. If anyone is on today I could use some strength and positive reinforcement. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I know those pre-vaccine nerves all too well! Try not to worry - you carefully thought out this decision and are not rushing into everything. The vast majority of kids who receive vaccines never even get a mild fever.
Be confident - try and keep your little one calm (since in my experience needles hurt more going into a tense arm or leg...I speak from experience. I'm a complete wimp) and then maybe indulge in a treat afterwards.
Fingers crossed here for an uneventful day in your house!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know those pre-vaccine nerves all too well! Try not to worry - you carefully thought out this decision and are not rushing into everything. The vast majority of kids who receive vaccines never even get a mild fever.
Be confident - try and keep your little one calm (since in my experience needles hurt more going into a tense arm or leg...I speak from experience. I'm a complete wimp) and then maybe indulge in a treat afterwards.
Fingers crossed here for an uneventful day in your house!!
i

Thank you!!! So far, so good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts