Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first AF since the baby on July 1- it was a normal period. Since then I have had no signs of AF whatsoever- going on 60 days here. We started trying about a week ago, so I presume I could be preggo now, but doubt it. Is this just an extremely irregular schedule? I want my period back! Lol. DD is 13 months and still nurses pretty frequently.

·
Registered
324 Posts
With both of my children I got one AF at six months and then no more until after a year, and then not regularly for another few months. If you're nursing pretty frequently, then that's probably giving you some crazy cycles. Have you thought about charting just to give you a closer look? Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had my first PP AF on July 23rd and also still waiting for AF to show up again. I have POAS almost everyday for the last two weeks! This is such a frustrating time because nursing (I'm nursing an 18mo) seems to mess with the hormones so much. Do you think you ovulated? Do you have any cervical fluid patterns? I'm all over the chart with temps and cf.<br><br>
At this point just getting AF would help to figure out what is going on.<br><br>
Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts